In addition to competent advice, we support our customers from the selection of the dye, the evaluation of the optimal concentration, to the selection of the suitable UV LED luminaires, the implementation of the process (supply of the dye) to the training of the users to implement a simple, cost-effective, safe and reliable leak detection process as an industrial quality assurance process in the company and the production lines.
Your advantage when working with SECU-CHEK as a partner:
Free concentration samples of your used oils including valuation as a basis for elaborating the optimal concentration of the respective dye, display of the possible fluorescence colors and the influence of the dyes on the appearance of the respective oils
Typical project flow:
1. Clarification of objectives and possibilities through the introduction of fluorescent leak detection
2. Elaboration of customer-specific requirements and special features in the production process and quality assurance
3. Testing your used oils with different fluorescent dyes to give an initial recommendation for individual dyes and concentrations
4. Joint evaluation of possibilities and first practical studies and trials
5. Determination of the specific dye to be introduced and initial field and series tests for the final selection of dyes, concentrations and used UV lamps and determination of the test to be carried out regarding the scope and duration
6. Implementation of dye supply and ensuring safe dye distribution in the overall system without interfering with other upstream or downstream processes. Here we support you by supplying and implementing the appropriate systems for a simple, safe and cost-optimized admixture of the dyes. The spectrum ranges from manual access and measurement by the user to customer-specific individual doses and packs to fully automated and electronically monitored dosing systems that continuously add the required amount of dye to the required oil
7. Easy, safe and reliable use and significant reduction of leaks and customer complaints
We are happy to advise you: Contact us!